New Emaar Launch

I walked out of the Lift as I luckily parked my car in the Basement of Emaar Sales Office in Dubai Downtown area. A gentleman walked up to me and my friend and asked me, "today is Saturday it looks like Emaar is looking for new staff, there are hundreds of people waiting outside to be interviewed".

I looked at my friend and smiled, we explained him that the people outside are waiting to obtain tokens to purchase Emaar Properties new Launch.

There were not hundreds but they were thousands of people outside Emaar Sales office in the hope of buying their new release.

On Thursday people received a Text message from Emaar inviting them to buy the Properties they are about launch on Saturday 13th APR 2013. At the same time there were hundreds of people outside Emaar office in Downtown. It reminded me the period before the crisis in Dubai. I decided to visit the area a day before the launch on Friday just to see investors appetite for the Villas. I was actually quite amazed to see that there were at least a thousand people there, waiting for the Emaar office to open.



I went to their office today quite early in the morning at around 6:30 am. At this time I was not shocked to see thousands of people outside their office.

I guess, there should be around five to six thousand people outside their office waiting for the tokens to be distributed.

Just to let you know that there were only 188 Townhouse Villas to be sold the starting price was AED 988,000 (USD 270,685). People living in Dubai or related to Dubai Properties knew straightaway that it is a great deal.
 When people used to come to our office during the crisis period we used to tell them these stories that people are selling their queuing ticked for AED 10,000 (USD 2740) at property launches. Just wait in the queue get a ticket and sell the ticket. So people make money without buying of selling a property.

The same story was repeated today reminded me of the time before the crisis and provided everyone confidence that Dubai is Back. There were people offering as much as AED 150,000 (USD 41,095) just to buy the queuing tickets.
The Sale Price was extremely low. It is not possible to buy a 3 bed Townhouse Villa in Dubai at that price. Investors have great believe in Emaar projects and the quality of community they built. Their development Greens is still very popular after all these years.

The only thing that I thought was not very pleasing was the way the investors were handled. Emaar could come up with a better solution when it come to the queuing system.

There was police on the Roads and an ambulance, which was very important, as people could easily get injured due to the amount of people. There were no clear instruction were to queue up from and very little information on their web site.

I think it would be fair to allocate token numbers online as it will be a lot more safer. Even with all the chaos we can safely say that Dubai is Back.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring Dubai South: A Thriving Real Estate Hub | Black Arrow Real Estate

Discover the Serene Paradise of The Greens, Dubai: Your Gateway to Tranquil Living

Uptown Mirdiff Property Price